Posted on: November 29, 2017
Do you have an attention for detail? Able to take the bull by the horn? Able to think outside the box? Keep up with timelines?
Are you good working as part of a team, but still can work independently?
We are a large restoration company who works with insurance companies and we're looking to expand our estimating department.
Your job would include working with our Project Managers in recreating the rooms that have experienced loss (flood, fire, trauma, etc.) and building an estimate based on pre-determined line items supplied by our software (Xactimate) and other quotes.
Who we are looking for:
If you’re interested and this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love a copy of your resume.
This full-time position offers the opportunity for growth and development. We offer competitive wages, health, dental, RRSP and profit sharing benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Posted on: October 24, 2017
Tired of doing the same thing day in and day out? Wanting a little variety in your day? ServiceMaster Restore of Fraser Valley is growing and we are looking to add a motivated individual to join our team as a General Carpenter. We specialize in disaster restoration for residential, commercial and industrial properties and have been doing this since 2002 showing continued growth year after year.
What we provide:
What we need from you:
Interested? Please submit a cover letter with resume and be prepared to provide references should we contact you.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Posted on: October 23, 2017
Administrative Assistant Job Opening
The Project Manager Administrative Assistant works closely with the Project Manager on restoration projects by supporting and assisting in the areas of administration, communication, and meeting or exceeding key performance indicators (KPIs).
ServiceMaster Restore of Fraser Valley is a franchise based out of Abbotsford. We offer competitive wages, Health, Dental, RRSP and profit sharing benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Please email all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: September 20, 2017
Project Manager Job Opening
ServiceMaster Restore of the Fraser Valley is looking for an energetic, sales oriented individual to fill an immediate opening of Project Manager in our Abbotsford branch.
ServiceMaster Restore provides emergency response, restoration and reconstruction services to the insurance industry, residential and commercial customers. We offer a wide range of services that remediate conditions caused by fire, flood, wind, mold, and other hazards.
The Project Manager is responsible for developing key working relationships with Adjusters and Insurance Companies. The Project Manager is responsible for determining the scope of work for the project, working in conjunction with the Homeowner, Adjuster, or Insurance Company. The Project Manager ensures the work is completed on time and to the highest quality, focusing on the scope and estimate of work to bring the property back to pre-loss state.
· Initiate initial customer contact
· Educate client on process, timing and expectations of emergency and repair phase
· Prepare accurate quotes and estimates, confirming target margins are met
· Ensure project requirements are being fulfilled and deadlines/milestones are achieved
· Ensure adherence to Emergency Phase and Repair Phase timelines as per established ServiceMaster standard operating procedures
· Deliver exceptional customer service to all stakeholders: i.e Adjusters, Property Managers, Homeowners & Insurance Representatives
· Focus on marketing to develop new leads and relationships with Adjusters and Property Managers
· Develop network of business relationships within the Fraser Valley/Lower Mainland with an eye to growing the ServiceMaster brand and generating new business
· University or College diploma in construction management preferred OR
· Formal training in a related field
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Restoration or Construction industry preferred
· Water Remediation Technician (WRT) certification an asset
· Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT) certification an asset
Skills & Knowledge
· Detailed understanding of reconstruction process
· Knowledge of building codes regulating construction trade
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
· Excellent leadership and entrepreneurial skills
· Skilled at managing multiple projects, opportunity analysis and decision making
Competitive compensation package and Company vehicle provided. Benefits after 3 months
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Posted on: July 28, 2017
Specialized cleaner- Content cleaning technician (NOC: 6732)
Company: BCD Ventures Ltd. / ServiceMaster Restore of Fraser Valley
Disaster restoration services for property damage due to flood, fire, wind, mold and other hazards..
Business Location: 33557 Maclure Road, Abbotsford, BC, V2S 7W2
Work location: Our work is performed either at our ware house 33557 Maclure Road, Abbotsford, BC, V2S 7W2 or at client’s home who have been impacted by property damage.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent or Part time
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
ü Assist with the cleaning and restoration of contents damaged by water, fire, smoke, mold and other hazards
ü Thoroughly clean smoke residue from contents and structures
ü Operate cleaning machines
ü Vacuum floors
ü Shampoo upholstery
ü Wash and clean interior and exterior windows and other glass surfaces
ü Wax and polish floors
ü Pack contents up with protection and care to avoid damage
ü Provide post construction cleaning to prepare a house for occupancy
ü Follow established procedures for cleaning structures/contents and handling customer's possessions
ü Keep job site clean and professional
ü Complete daily paperwork/timecards accurately and in a timely fashion
ü Provide customer service
-Education: no education is required.
On-the-job training will be provided.
Cleaning/janitorial experience considered an asset
Experience in construction/restoration considered an asset
Clean criminal record check
Valid class 5 driver's license with clean abstract
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Strong customer service skills
• Able to take direction and follow pre-established guidelines
• Able to communicate effectively in English
• Able to deal with clients under difficult circumstances
• Able to work in constantly changing environment
Salary: $12.50 to $15.00 hourly, 40.00 Hours per week. Monday to Friday 8am-4.30pm. One week of every month the worker will be on call for evening/weekend work.
Benefits: Disability, extended medical insurance, dental insurance, RRSP. Uniforms (shirts and jackets)
Please submit resume and cover letter attention:
Human Resources Manager
Or stop by our office to drop off your resume:
33557 Maclure Rd. Abbotsford, BC